1. Maintain and project the Credit Union’s professional reputation. Ensure privacy of member information.
2. Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and other negotiable instruments, etc. in compliance with policies and procedures.
3. Verify transactions. Monitor deposit amounts and examine documents for endorsement and negotiability. Detect and resolve discrepancies promptly.
4. Balance daily transactions and verify cash totals. Investigate and resolve out-of-balance conditions.
5. Maintain continuous knowledge of fraud loss and check cashing guidelines as well as all security and transaction documentation requirements.
6. Carry out special services for members such as check orders, stop payment requests, etc.
7. Perform a variety of account maintenance duties such as data updates, payroll and direct deposits, etc.
8. Responsible for ensuring teller line is set-up and ready to conduct business; scan, batch and file work.
9. Responsible for learning credit union products and services to ensure successful cross-sell to members.
10. Assist and educate members with an understanding of the Credit Union’s products and services; utilize sales skills to meet team and individual goals.
11. Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with area personnel and with management.
12. Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned (i.e. ATM, night drop deposits, supply replenishment, and related clerical tasks, etc.). 13.Reconcile all transactions at the end of their shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cash handling 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service 1 year (Preferred)
Monday – Friday at Money One FCU Office, Largo, MD