Your security is of utmost importance to us.
Money One’s operations are safeguarded in many ways, some of the more prominent include:
- Our savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per member until December 31, 2012, by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.
- The Credit Union maintains substantial capital as required by regulation and sound business practices.
- The Credit Union receives proper governmental and membership supervision through regulatory exams and a CPA audit.
- All officers and employees of the Credit Union are bonded.
- The Credit Union will ask for your personal information only on official applications. We never call to verify personal information, such as social security numbers, and you should beware of anyone posing as a credit union employee who contacts you for this type of information.
- The Credit Union maintains physical and electronic security of records.