Your security is of utmost importance to us.
Money One’s operations are safeguarded in many ways, some of the more prominent include:
- Our savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per member until December 31, 2012, by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.
- The Credit Union maintains substantial capital as required by regulation and sound business practices.
- The Credit Union receives proper governmental and membership supervision through regulatory exams and a CPA audit.
- All officers and employees of the Credit Union are bonded.
- The Credit Union will ask for your personal information only on official applications.
- The Credit Union maintains physical and electronic security of records.
- We never call to verify personal information, such as social security numbers, and you should beware of anyone posing as a credit union employee who contacts you for this type of information.