What is it?
Enjoy rates comparable to money market mutual funds but without the mutual fund fees. Plus, your Money One Money Market is federally insured.
In addition to tiered rates and greater earnings over regular savings, you gain flexibility with direct check writing ability. Our Insured Money Market is a great place to get started, and the Premium Money Market is ideal for larger deposits.
What are the Benefits?
- Greater earnings than regular savings
- The bigger your balance the bigger your rate
- Enhanced access
- Six free monthly withdrawals, which can be made by check
- Free eStatements
Insured Money Market Account (IMMA)
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- $2,500 minimum to earn dividends
- No monthly service fee
- Rates as high as 2.50% APY1
Premium Insured Money Market Account
- $25,000 minimum deposit to open
- Earn tiered-rate dividends based on your average daily balance
- To avoid a monthly service fee, simply maintain a $25,000 minimum balance*
- Rats as high as 3.50% APY1
*$10.00/month if average daily balance falls below $25,000
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield