What is it?
It’s good to Earn more. Earn Checking gives you the chance to earn dividends and track your credit score with IDProtect ®. Plus, you’ll never pay anything for the account.
What are the Benefits?
- Earn 1.00% APY1 on balances up to $11,000.00 and .25% APY1 on balances of $11,000.01 and higher. The more money you have in the account each month, the more you’ll earn!
- IDProtect® Score Tracker4Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today, learning how to make smarter financial decisions for tomorrow and protecting your credit moving forward. IDProtect ScoreTracker will provide online access to your updated single-bureau credit score each month. IDProtect ScoreTracker will notify you monthly when your credit score has been updated and will chart your credit score so that you can easily see changes over me, along with score factors that provide insight into what events affect your credit score. (Registration/activation required.)
- No Monthly Service Fee
- No Minimum Balance
- Access to over 55,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs Nationwide
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking App5
What are the requirements?
Open the account with a $50 initial deposit.
To earn your rewards, simply do the following:
- Maintain $2,500 average daily balance in your checking account
- Have an incoming ACH monthly credit of $500 or more2
- Sign-up for Online Banking
- Sign-up for E-Statements with a valid email address3
If you don’t meet the requirements to earn dividends one month, don’t worry. Your account is still free, and your rewards will start up again automatically the next calendar month that you meet the qualifications.
1APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of 4/2021. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.00% APY on balances up to $11,000.00 and 0.25% APY on balances of $11,000.01 or higher. Fees could reduce earnings. If qualifications are not met during the monthly qualification cycle, no dividends are earned.
2Monthly = Calendar Month
3eStatements are required to waive a $5.00 mailed statement fee.
4IDProtect Score Tracker is available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
5 Message and data rates may apply.