Our Shared Branch Service is Sunsetting on May 1
As of May 1, 2021, we will be discontinuing our Shared Branch Service because our processor no longer supports this service. This means that you will no longer have access to Shared Branch Service Centers, to conduct transactions. There’s still good news! You have many convenient ways to access your account:
- Conduct teller transactions and loan payments using our Largo branch drive-thru.
- Make your deposit using our ATM at 9800 Technology Way, Largo, MD.
- Place your loan payment or deposit into our Night Depository (located near our ATM) at 9800 Technology Way, Largo, MD.
- Free ATM Service, we have surcharge-free ATMs available to you nationwide. See which locations are near you, today by visiting “Moneyonefcu.org/locations/”.
- Mail-in your payment to Money One Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 6398, Largo, MD 20792. (Please do not mail cash)
- Deposit your check, make transfers and view balances with our mobile app. You can also make loan payments by transferring the deposited funds to your loan, once funds are available.
- Use our External Account Transfer feature via Online Banking to transfer money from an external financial institution to your loan.
- If you need assistance over the phone regarding your account, please: call us at 301-925-4600, Option 2, Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm, EST.
FINANCIAL EDUCATION SERVICES
- Get free financial coaching by simply calling toll free at 888-456-2227. BALANCE Counselors are available Monday through Thursday, 10:30am to 9pm, Friday, 10:30am to 8pm, and Saturday, 12pm to 5pm (EST). Chat Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 11pm (EST).
- Get free budgets, podcasts, worksheets, videos and articles to elevate you at BalancePro.org.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 301-925-4600, Option 2, Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm, EST and know that we have dedicated Member Service Representatives who are ready to help!