Free Community Shred Day
Money One Federal Credit Union and the Bowie Baysox are hosting a free shred-only event allows you to protect your identity and safely dispose of old documents with personal information. (no 3-ring binders, paperclips or rubbish please)
*New* Electronic Device Recycling! Bring any old computers, monitors, printers, and cables too! This will help support employment training and community jobs for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We cannot provide destruction of computer hard drives.
Prince George’s Stadium
4101 Crain Highway
Bowie, MD 20716
Suggestions for Documents to be Destroyed
- ATM receipts
- Bank Statements
- Birth Certificate copies
- Cancelled and voided checks
- Credit and charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries and receipts
- Documents containing maiden name or mother’s maiden name
- Documents containing names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses
- Documents related to investments
- Documents containing passwords or PIN numbers
- Driver’s licenses or items with a driver’s license number
- Expired licenses and passports
- Identification cards (college ID’s, state ID’s, employee ID badges, military ID’s.)
- Legal documents
- Investment, stock and property transactions
- Items with a signature (leases, contracts and letters.)
- Medical and dental records
- Papers with social security numbers
- Pre-approved credit card applications
- Receipts with checking account numbers
- Report cards
- Tax forms
- Travel itineraries
- Used airline or train tickets
- Utility bills (telephone, gas, electric, water, cable TV, Internet)
2 thoughts on “Free Community Shred Day”
Do u need to be a member of money one to participate ?also is there a limit to the amount of things I can bring ?
Thank you so commenting! Shred Day is free and open to the entire community.
There isn’t a limit to the number of items you wish to shred.
The Money One Team
Comments are closed.